Thursday 9 September 2010

Wow it's been ages since we blogged on here! I just told mum to pull her finger out and get on with it :-)

We've not done that much really, our brother & sister are back to school after the summer break so it's back to just me & sophie hanging out during the day. The weathers been quite nice but we did have one day which was torrential and, can you believe it, mum dragged us out! We couldn't believe it. Anyway apart from that it's been vizslas as usual. Sophie is going back to her dog training in a few weeks to do her 'gold'.

Most days me and Sophie just like lying where the sun shines, I have to say I always muscle in first.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Awww...they are too cute together! I just want to go home and love on my girls now :)